That’s right folks; I’m sellin’ out.
It’s a new year, and so I wanted to thank all my readers here at Len Penzo dot Com by holding a very modest blog contest.Â Of course, I’m also hoping this little contest might end up securing me at least a few new readers too.
Who Wants to Win $100?
Now, for those of you who are stopping by Len Penzo dot Com for the first time, let me just say that my primary goal here is to entertain you; hopefully, if I’m lucky, you’ll also learn something regarding personal finance or the world of money at the same time too.
If you’re new here, I invite you to browse the list of my most popular posts (which you can find in the side bar to the right).Â Better yet, click on an article or two and give them a test drive; my hope is that you’ll find something here that you’ll really enjoy and become a regular reader!
If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the years, it’s that most everybody can be bought. Â After all, we all have our price; I’m just praying that, in your case, it’s $100 or less.
Okay, enough self-promotion.Â Let’s get to the good stuff!Â Here’s how this contest works:
The grand prize is $100.
The contest runs from January 5, 2011 through Friday, February 4, 2011.
On February 5th, I will assign numbers for each valid and verifiedÂ entry received, and then conduct a random drawing using random.org.Â TheÂ winner will then be announced in a separate blog post on or around Sunday, February 6, 2011.
To participate, you’ll need to perform at least one of three specified actions; the more actions you perform, the more entries you’ll receive!
Here’s how to ensure you get the maximum number of entries:
- Subscribe to Len Penzo dot Com, either via the RSS feed or via e-mail (5 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter @LenPenzo (3 entries)
- Hit that “Like” button and become a fan of Len Penzo dot Com on Facebook (2 entries)
If you perform all three actions, you’ll haveÂ ten total entries (5 for the RSS subscription,Â 3 for following me on Twitter andÂ 2 for becoming a fan of Len Penzo dot Com)!
If you’ve already done any or all of the above actions — for example, you’re already following me on Twitter, or are a subscriber — then you’re way ahead of the game!
How to Enter
In order to enter the contest, and ensure that you get credit for all of your entries, you’ll need to leave a comment at the bottom of this article with the following info:
- Your Facebook profile idÂ (If you aren’t sure what your Facebook ID is, click this link to find out how to get it.)
- Your Twitter account name
- Your RSS subscription validation.Â Â There are two ways you can validate your subscription: 1) Note in the comments that you subscribe via email; or 2) Tell me the secret seven-digit contestÂ code number for my article from December 29, 2010 entitled The Penner Awards: The 10 Craziest Money Blunders of 2010.Â Â The seven-digit contest code number for that particular post is at the end of the article, but it can only be seen by people viewing it via their RSS feed.
So if you performed all three actions, the comment you leave below might, for example, look something like this:
Facebook ID: 14356786899666
Contest Code: 1234567Â (NOTE: If you subscribe by email, simply type “email subscriber” and I’ll verify your subscription on my end.)
IMPORTANT! You mustÂ enterÂ your valid email address when you fill out the comment form below or your entry will be null and void! The address you submit is the address I will use to contact you if you win.
Tweet This for an Extra Bonus Entry!
As an added bonus, I’ll give you one (1) additional entry if you tweet the following message (limit: one bonus entry per Twitter account):
“Visit @LenPenzo for your chance to win $100 in cash!Â http://tiny.cc/bccj9“
By the way, there’s no need to leave a comment that you tweeted the bonus message on Twitter.Â I’ll be able to track that from my Twitter account.
One Last Thing…
For the rest of the legal mumbo jumbo, you can check out my boring contest rules page.
Sound good?Â Alrighty, then!Â Â Thanks again and good luck!